For any further information about our policies please do not hesitate to contact us on 01777 869 669.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT and subject to change without prior notice.
• Promotional offers can be withdrawn without prior notice and can not be used in conjunction with each other.
• Export orders are a separate entity – any promotional offer or discount is the responsibility of the agent.
• Website, email offers and any promotions via other mediums of communication from Revival Beds do not apply to export orders.
• We require a 10% deposit at the time of ordering.
• Custom build products may require a larger deposit.
• The remaining balance is due on the date of delivery.
• We accept all major debit and credit cards.
• A 1.5% charge would apply to the deposit / balance if using Amex.
• Any cheques must be cleared before the date of delivery.
• All beds & furniture are handmade to order.
• All brochure descriptions and products are correct at the time of going to press. Due to continued product development we reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice.
• All wood species can react to sunlight and changes in temperature and humidity – please follow our care & use instructions.
• Because wood is a natural product, finishes may vary. Part of the charm of our natural wood products is there can be variation in colour, grain and knots.
• We can make custom alterations to our beds & furniture. This may involve alterations to the width, length and / or height.
• Custom alterations are products not in our price list. This would incur an additional charge and be excluded from our 21day money back promise.
• We can offer a colour matching service. This would incur an additional charge and be excluded from our 21 day money back promise.
• All measurements stated are within +/- 2mm.
• Customers are required to confirm that there are no limitation to access, which could delay / stop assembly on the date of delivery.
• Free delivery & installation applies to all beds and furniture and is to UK Mainland only.
• For non-mainland UK and overseas locations we would provide free delivery to a nominated carrier / shipper or port.
• Customers would be notified of a delivery date in advance.
• It is the customers responsibility to make sure they are in on the day of delivery of their bed / furniture / mattress.
• A delivery charge would apply to bedding / mattress only orders.
• Please ensure there is clear access through hallways and staircases, and that the space for your bed / furniture and or mattress is clear.
• Assembly is free of charge.
• All bed frames are guaranteed for 10 years – terms and conditions apply.
• All furniture is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship.
• Mattresses come with a 1 year guarantee and 5 year depreciation warranty.
• The above guarantees are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellations / Amendments
• It is the customers responsibility to check that all the details on the order form are correct.
• We require notice within 10 working days of the original order date to amend orders.
• All beds and bedroom furniture come with a 21 day money back promise. On date of delivery, customers can cancel their order within 21 days. There is no collection charge and a full refund would be given once the product(s) had been collected.
• The deposit would be non refundable for any cancelled orders involving custom alteration or colour matched products.
• All custom alteration and colour matched products are excluded from our 21 day money back promise.
• For hygienic reasons, mattresses and bedding can not be returned once they have been removed from their packaging.
• Offer valid for completed orders only (when a 10% deposit is placed).
• Fuel calculated as from postcode return journey at 30 miles per gallon and refund deducted from final payment.
• Offer can be removed without prior notice.
• Data provided will be used as a service to let individuals know their request has been actioned accordingly.
• Data will be automatically subscribed to our news and offers database.
• Data will not be passed on to any third parties.
• By request data can be removed from our database by calling 01777 869 669 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This website users cookies to further improve customer experience.
• Calls are recorded for training purposes only.
• Orders will be subject to VAT @ 20%.
• VAT will be refunded via bank transfer once official documentation has been received to confirm goods have been shipped.