We have a huge range of oak bed frame sizes, ranging from our snug single beds to our gigantic Caesar.
The best size for your bed will depend on your height, how many people are sleeping in the bed, and your room.
Consider the dimensions of your room when buying a bed, the other furniture in the room and if there will still be enough space to open your wardrobe doors or chest of drawers.
Below, you’ll find details of all of our standard bed sizes.
But remember, if you need an extra long or wide bed, we offer a complete bespoke service. Just contact us to learn more.
- Our Single oak beds are 3 feet wide and are perfect for children or small adults sleeping alone.
- Our Double oak beds are 4 foot 6 inches wide and are ideal for couples without taking up too much floor space.
- Our King-size beds are 5 feet wide and popular for couples wanting a little extra space.
- Our Super king-size oak beds are 6 feet wide.
- Our Eastern king oak beds are 6 feet 6 inches wide.
- Our Emperor oak beds are 7 feet wide.
- And our Caesar oak beds are 8 feet wide.