Every bedroom is different, and we have a range of sizes available to fit perfectly in your home – from snug singles to colossal Caesars.
The best pine bed size for you will depend on your height and how many people are sleeping in the bed.
You should check the dimensions of your room when buying one of our beds and other furniture like wardrobes to see if there’s enough space to open doors.
Although we have a list of standard sizes, these all refer to the mattress size.
The style of bed you pick can impact the length and height of the frame, so be sure to check the individual measurements on our product pages.
And if you need an extra-long or wide bed, we can craft a bespoke bed – just contact us to learn more.
Our standard bed sizes include:
- Pine Single Bed – 3 feet wide, perfect for children or small adults sleeping alone.
- Pine Double Bed Frame – 4 foot 6 inches wide and ideal for couples without taking up too much floor space.
- Pine King-Size Beds – 5 feet wide and popular for couples wanting a little extra space.
- Pine Super King-Size Beds – 6 feet wide.
- Pine Eastern King Beds – 6 feet 6 inches wide.
- Pine Emperor Beds – 7 feet wide.
Pine Caesar Beds – 8 feet wide.