The concept of a collection of British-built handcrafted beds dates back over 30 years to when a pair of cabinet makers ran a small business restoring antique furniture for exclusive clients.
Unable to source traditional wooden beds to suit the modern preference for wider beds, they had an idea…
Watch our craftsmen at work
The cabinet makers began to research traditional bed design and construction, picking some of the most attractive designs and adjusting them to suit modern needs.
The result was a range of handmade wooden beds that reflected the very best in the art of traditional craftsmanship and values – made from the finest cuts of mature, solid wood lovingly nurtured from the raw timber by experienced master craftsmen in our Nottinghamshire workshops.
Word spread and before long Revival Beds began supplying luxury beds to discerning clients worldwide. Today our beautiful wooden beds can be found in castles, stately homes and elite hotels as well as bedrooms up and down the British Isles and beyond. Revival now prides themselves on being one of the leading UK bed manufacturers.
Why should you choose Revival Beds as your bed manufacturer?
- Over 500 5-star Feefo reviews from happy Revival customers
- Easy telephone ordering – just a 10% deposit with balance paid on delivery
- Free delivery and installation* – by our own specialist team
- 10-year guarantee on all beds* – against workmanship standards
- 21-day money back promise – if not 100% delighted, we’ll even collect at our expense
- Handmade to order in our workshops – nothing is ‘off the shelf’
- Beds from single up to 8ft wide – plus optional bespoke ‘made-to-measure’ service
- Sustainable solid wood – high-quality Quebec Yellow, Scandinavian Redwood and solid oak
- We limit our orders – so we can focus our undivided attention on each customer